[html5] Are these applications in HTML5 scope?

tali garsiel t_garsiel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:05:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

Here are public videos of two web applications I happened to work at.

http://www.imperva.com/resources/videos.asp?id=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_6kaHEpgc&feature=related

I hope they show the applications nature clearly enough.

They are typical "configuration" or "management" database driven web applications. There are lots of them in the java and ASP.net world.

I read the "scope" section of the spec and I'm not sure - are they included?

They are currently built in HTML, but using current HTML is difficult (as you know of course).Is HTML5 the answer for these or RIA technologies like flex, javaFX etc?

Tali