[html5] Write HTML 5 Books - Packt Publishing.

Kshipra Singh kshipras at packtpub.com
Fri Jul 16 00:57:36 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publisher of computer related books.

Packt recently made its list of "hot topics" public which includes HTML 5. "Hot topics" is a list of topics on which Packt is interested in publishing some books. So, any proposals sent to us pertaining to this list will catch our immediate attention.

If you love HTML 5 and fancy writing a book, send your book ideas to us. Even if you dont have a book idea and are simply interested in writing an HTML 5 book, we are still keen to hear from you.

A list of more "hot topics" and information on approaching Packt are available on http://authors.packtpub.com.

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager