[html5] Web Workers: terminate() and XMLHttpRequest

Tobias Sauerwein tobias.sauerwein at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 26 23:47:24 PDT 2010

XMLHttpRequest has a "abort()" method [1], so maybe whatever this method
does "closes the request properly"? I was just worried that the connection
stays open after the web worker is terminated, and then after a while a kind
of "max. open connections" limit is reached, so that I won't be able to make
a new request. I don't know if there is such a limit.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#the-abort-method