[html5] New to group..

Jacob Kristensen admin at blueboden.com
Tue Oct 11 23:06:51 PDT 2011

Well you are in the right place. Though the list is very inactive in periods..

People mostly talk when someone sends off an e-mail, and someone else "remembers" that they are a member of the list, and for whatever reason decides to ask something themselves, or reply to whatever what asked.

As for other places, theres a very active forum at phpfreaks, you will usually have 1-3 members responding very fast if you create a post.
W3schools also got a forum, not sure how active it is though.

Jacob Kristensen
http://blueboden.com/