[imps] Problem with the tree-construction test cases and implied body

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Mon Sep 10 15:31:41 PDT 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:41:41 +0200, Thomas Broyer <t.broyer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'd say the tests (and html5lib) are wrong but maybe someone could
> enlighten me? or should we just ignore such errors until the "big
> issue" is solved?

optional in the language it didn't seem logical to make this a parse
error. I like to believe I'm correct in that interpretation.
(Incidentally, I also wrote the implementation. Incidentally, this was
tested against testcases written by Hixie himself.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>