[imps] Problem with the tree-construction test cases and implied body

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Tue Sep 11 02:38:48 PDT 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:00:55 +0200, Thomas Broyer <t.broyer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> FYI, I've fixed it in Twintsam by testing for "head" in addition to
> "body" in the EOF case of the main phase. The spec could read (changes
> marked with <ins>):

FWIW, I would like the specification to reflect html5lib where we did away
with insertion modes and turned them all into phases (as the note in the
specification suggests). I don't feel too strongly about it, but I think
it would make the specification easier to read and maybe also more
straightforward to implement.

--
Anne van Kesterend
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>