[imps] <div></form>

Henri Sivonen hsivonen at iki.fi
Wed Apr 2 11:58:21 PDT 2008

On Apr 2, 2008, at 20:49, Thomas Broyer wrote:
> Because it hasn't been updated and the spec changed since it has
> been written ?
> It might be this one (judging from the commit log)
> http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=1319&to=1320

OK. I'll fix the test.

> Instead of fixing tests from html5lib's repository, I suggest removing
> them and contributing new tests in html5's repository
> http://html5.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/tests/

That project has a different license and all. Can't we just keep the
tests in the html5lib repo under the current license? (Especially
since we even got Dan Connolly to escalate and get the MIT license
OKed from the W3C point of view. Also, I'd hate to have to think about
relicensing of the corporate contribution written by me.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/