[whatwg] some issues

Håkon Wium Lie howcome at opera.com
Sun Jul 11 04:18:31 PDT 2004

Also sprach Jim Ley:

 > Of course, if you aren't prepared to do the work, then that's fine, I
 > now understand the process is not an open process, nor was it ever
 > supposed to be.

I've been following this from the sideline for a while. I think Ian
has gone beyond the call of duty to answer your concerns. In my
experience with specification editing, I do not recall any other
process which has been more "open" than this one. We can discuss the
definition of "open" until we drop, but I think most people on this
list rather want to get on with technical issues. I am disappointed
with your conclusion above, but no one forces to you to stay around in
an -- for you -- uncomfortable environment.

I would encourage you to stay, however, and continue discussions on
technical matters.

-h&kon
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome