[whatwg] Search controls & User Agent detection of

J. King mtknight at dark-phantasy.com
Sun Oct 31 07:09:59 PST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:23:12 +0000, Jim Ley <jim.ley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure of the point of requesting this here, the WHAT-WG appears
> to be dead [...]  I don't really see the point spending too much effort
> on the list until some more info is coming through.

The request has been made.  Whether he gets an answer now or later is
another matter, but at least this way Mr. O'Connor won't forget to send it
in later.  Also, it's now possible to refer people to a URI of this
mailing if it's of relevance in a discussion, and people not of the WHAT
working group can reply and give their own thoughts on the matter.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/