[whatwg] [html5] window.print() undefined

Matthew Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 19 10:04:10 PDT 2005

Em 19 Jul, 2005, às 11:15 AM, Ian Hickson escreveu:

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Maniac wrote:
>>
>> Suppose I want to add inprint links' full urls in parenteses after
>> links' text. In CSS I can do;
>>
>> a[href]:after {
>>  content: attr(href);
>> }
>>
>> But it's not enough since href may contain unresolved URL and I want
>> them full.
>
> That's a use case for a new feature in CSS, not in HTML. :-)

Internet Explorer for Windows already has (and has had, since about
version 4) the option of printing a table of link URLs in a consistent
manner when printing any page, not just in an inconsistent manner for
those pages where the author does it with a script. If your favorite
browser doesn't let you do this, complain to its vendor.

--
Matthew Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/