[whatwg] [wf3] Idea: |copyright| and |license| attributes

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:46:14 PDT 2005

Ick!

XML gave us xmlns for a reason! Failing that..

See:
http://dublincore.org/
http://creativecommons.org/
http://www.w3.org/2005/Talks/05-steven-xtech/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/mod-meta.html
http://hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001187.html
There's far too many more widely accepted methods of inserting
metainfomation (in the microformat / RDF + GRDDL / style) into a
(x)HTML document without the need for a "copyright" attribute.

--
Need to get Drunk? Try http://www.getfridged.com/alcoholix/