[whatwg] Semantic styling languages in the guise of HTML attributes.

Matthew Raymond mattraymond at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 03:21:05 PST 2006

   I'm not always the most tactful or sensitive person. If my choice of
words in my original message offended you, I apologize. My passion for a
subject occasionally makes me blind to how others might interpret my
message.

   However, that does not excuse your behavior. You talk about how
showing respect, but you're not willing to show it yourself. You avoid
debating the subject of my original message, while replying _only_ to a
perceived slight. You do not encourage an atmosphere of respect, so stop
pretending to be its champion.

   If you really want to debate the original topic, I'll be waiting. I'd
be pleasantly surprised if this actually turned into a discussion about
semantic styling languages, but I'm not holding my breath.