[whatwg] Sandboxing ideas

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:44:09 PDT 2007

Hello Ian,

[...]

What do people think?

(Sorry if you get a double post... my preview reply got thrown into the
moderation queue, because it was too long.  But anyways....)

I'd also suggest that the <iframe> be able to "stretch" somehow (at the web
developer's request... through an attribute or something).

For example, if I put a blog post comment into an <iframe> (for security
reasons), then, because of the style of the website... I'd want the width of
that <iframe> to be fixed... but, I'd want the height of the <iframe> to
"stretch" as much as it needs to, so that a scrollbar does NOT appear on the
<iframe>

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.