[whatwg] WF 2.0 -- HTMLTextAreaElement [ type ] attribute

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:10:16 PDT 2007

Actually, I suspect I was confusing the type property with the proposed
ACCEPT attribute (thinking of the TYPE attribute used for SCRIPT and
STYLE, which refers to the full MIME type not just the (super-)type). If
the type property is the same as for the INPUT element, then this has
seemingly nothing to do with MIME types: 'hidden' isn't a MIME type for
instance and input type="image" does not submit an image.

Sorry for the red herring. :(

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis