[whatwg] ARIA

Charles McCathieNevile chaals at opera.com
Fri Mar 7 11:27:48 PST 2008

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:56:22 -0800, John Foliot <foliot at wats.ca> wrote:

> James Graham wrote:
>>
>> What's the easiest way to test existing aria implementations on
>> Mac/Linux (I don't have access to a Windows box)?
>

> Firefox 3 + Accessibility Extensions for Mozilla
> http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/software/mozilla/installation.php

On Mac, Opera 9.5 beta - latest weekly at http://my.opera.com/desktopteam

With VoiceOver, you can set it to show what it is reading out as a
transparent box on the screen. I find that very useful for testing.

/me reaches across and slaps john with a wet fish, for not mentioning
Opera ;)

cheers

Chaals