[whatwg] fullscreen event?

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed May 7 19:33:10 PDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Martijn wrote:

> I don't understand. What are you replying to? What is the reason to stir
> up this old discussion?

I am slowly replying to all e-mail ever sent to the WHATWG list. That's
how I make sure that I take everyone's feedback into account and that I
don't ignore anything.

You can see what e-mails remain to be replied to here:

   http://www.whatwg.org/issues/

...and you can see what progress is being made here:

   http://www.whatwg.org/issues/data.html

When the WHATWG started, I promised to reply to all feedback sent to the
list. Sometimes there are multi-year delays between when feedback is first
sent to the list and when I get around to dealing with it, but the promise
still holds. :-)