[whatwg] origin+path namespacing and security

Mike Wilson mikewse at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:17:36 PDT 2009

I also wrote:
> > My chain of thoughts is something like below (this
> > is just a general picture so don't take it too
> > literally):
so please feel welcome to provide alternatives instead
of just killing the provided analogies.

But more interesting is, are you saying that it is not
possible, under any circumstance, to design a secure
opt-in mechanism in this case? My belief was that
security information delivered before the actual
document contents (like a response header) could
activate the desired security level before creation of
the related JS context.

Best regards
Mike