[whatwg] Validator.nu Bug: "Error: XHTML element noscript not allowed as child of XHTML element head in this context."

Hugh Guiney hugh.guiney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 03:32:17 PDT 2010

Ah, thanks. I guess the error is just confusing then in that it calls
it "XHTML element noscript", which led me to think that it was indeed
part of XHTML. I think some indication otherwise might prove
beneficial to users.

But, I thought XHTML5 was just an XML serialization of HTML5, so why
is this the case? I just read the rationale behind it, but despite not
being best practice shouldn't it be at the very least allowed?