[whatwg] Proposal for a web application descriptor

Simon Heckmann simon at simonheckmann.de
Fri Apr 29 05:00:10 PDT 2011

Hello again,

As requested I updated the proposal to contain screenshots from English browser versions now. You can always find the latest version on http://www.simonheckmann.de/download/Proposal.pdf. Additionally, I created an HTML version of the file which might come in handy for some readers: http://www.simonheckmann.de/proposal/.

Kind regards,
Simon Heckmann