[whatwg] FYI: HTML usage data from Disqus websites

Anton Kovalyov anton at disqus.com
Wed Jan 19 02:59:12 PST 2011

Hello,

I work as a front-end engineer at Disqus. We are pretty popular commenting
widget installed on around 500k websites throughout the world and visited by
300mln+ unique visitors per month. I am working on a project to gather some
statistical data from the pages where our code is running to help us with
some performance tuning. However, I want to use the opportunity and ask if
this group is interested in some specific reports (like
http://code.google.com/webstats/index.html). If you have some stats you'd
like to see, let me know (by replying to this thread) and I will try to make
it happen. Of course, the data will be completely anonymous and it has to be
related to WHATWG's main focus. Results will be published probably by me on
behalf of the company.

Thanks,

--
Anton Kovalyov