[whatwg] Improving the Application Cache

Edward Gerhold edward.gerhold at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:35:27 PST 2011

Hi,

i have reviewed the "Programmable HTTP Caching and Serving" document. And
yes, it handles all i want.
Of course, the specification is a lot better than my suggestion and i find
the OfflineHandler and LocalServer
feature killer. The specification uses the speech of the other documents,
and seems to be ready for being
implemented. It wouldn´t be difficult for programmers to use these names and
programming rules, i think.
For the document i hold my thumbs up and i hope you advise the browser
vendors soon, to take care of.

The second i would like to mention again is "CACHE MANIFEST NOMASTER" for
the simple whitelisting of
the master file. I think you should remember it.

Using "Programmable HTTP Caching and Serving" would replace the rest of
my request and even extend it.
Thanks for reading my mails.

bye,
Edward