[whatwg] Allowing custom attributes on <html> or <body> in documents for media resources

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Nov 9 16:03:41 PST 2011

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#read-media
Can we allow the UA to add custom vendor-prefixed attributes to the <html>
and/or <body> elements? Alternatively, a vendor-prefixed class? We want to
be able to use a style sheet with rules matching custom attributes to
indicate various situations (e.g., whether the document is a toplevel
browsing context) to set the viewport background.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us