[whatwg] Fullscreen changes to support <dialog>

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Wed Apr 4 01:05:56 PDT 2012

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 01:14:43 +0200, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> If this works, then I'll use this for <dialog>.

How does this work for nested browsing contexts? Currently using <iframe
allowfullscreen> (not in HTML yet) you can fullscreen elements embedded
via an <iframe>. Would we then have to push the <iframe> element on the
stack and make its height and width cover the viewport, and then push the
element in question inside the <iframe> on the stack, or do we want to
deal with this in another way?

Which pseudo-classes are we keeping? :fullscreen still seems useful,
:fullscreen-ancestor probably not. What are the new default styles going
to be?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/