[whatwg] asynchronous JSON.parse

David Rajchenbach-Teller dteller at mozilla.com
Thu Mar 7 15:25:21 PST 2013

It is.

However, to use Transferable objects for purpose of implementing
asynchronous parse/stringify, one needs conversions of JSON objects
from/to Transferable objects. As it turns out, these conversions are
just variants on JSON parse/stringify, so we have not simplified the issue.

Note that I would be quite satisfied with an efficient, asynchronous,
implementation of these [de]serializations of JSON from/to Transferable
objects.

Best regards,
 David

--