[whatwg] Microdata status

Karl Dubost karl at la-grange.net
Thu May 30 00:00:24 PDT 2013

Le 30 mai 2013 à 12:39, Michael[tm] Smith a écrit :
> Alex or somebody else writes up an alternative API proposal they can be
> happier with, it seems unlikely they're going to be re-implementing
> anything based on the current Microdata API spec.

In the process, if it ever happens, I would love to see something more or less common in between RDFaLite, data-* and microdata. When I explored [1] different ways of expressing the same information, the JS code to access the data is quite different and makes it not very user friendly in the end.

[1]: http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/geolocation-html-api/

--
Karl Dubost
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/