[whatwg] IE10 inconsistency with Blob / createObjectURL

Jonas Sicking jonas at sicking.cc
Sun Feb 2 14:37:39 PST 2014

Yup, this seems like a bug in IE. Microsoft doesn't read this list
though, so I suggest contacting them directly.

You might also want to file a bug against the File spec to get the
spec to be even more explicit about the requirements here.

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=WebAppsWG

/ Jonas