[whatwg] header for JSON-LD ???

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Sun Jul 23 11:12:05 PDT 2017

Interesting. It's a beautiful way to create structured data separate
from the content, just like layout (CSS) is best kept separate from the
content.

I wonder why people on this list don't like it. Reading about it was an
epiphany for me, it's (in my opinion) the right way to do structured
data, and far superior to sticking a bunch of attributes in tags - just
like CSS selectors are far superior to sticking style attributes in tags.

Not meaning to start a holy war, it's just I didn't come across anything
negative about it during my initial research on JSON-LD. Other than my
own observation that it bloats the content sent to every client, hence
the desire for a header specifying it is actually wanted before it is
stuffed in the document head node.