[whatwg] header for JSON-LD ???

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Tue Jul 25 14:21:36 PDT 2017

On 07/25/2017 10:45 AM, Jonathan Zuckerman wrote:
> This suggestion might have more success with the W3C? I'm not completely
> clear on the politics and history of the two orgs, but it seems like the
> W3C has supported JSON-LD in the past, so they might have some interest in
> expanding it.
>
> On a personal note, I think you've got really far down the path of a hammer
> looking for a nail. Spend more time working with the web you've got before
> trying to change it.

Fuck you. Seriously. I've been working with the web since the late 90s.

I don't need condensing crap like that.

No, I don't have a hammer looking for nail.

JSON-LD is a beautiful implementation of structured data, that
potentially includes the ability to only include it when the client
wants it included.

I'm sorry you are too biased against it to open your mind and see it.

Learn some fucking manners.