[whatwg] header for JSON-LD ???

Jonathan Zuckerman j.zuckerman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:27:33 PDT 2017

Michael, I was truly dismayed to see your reaction to my email. Qebui's
interpretation is close to my intent, but upon re-reading it I agree that
it seems condescending so, right on for calling that out. I want to point
out that I am nobody at the WHATWG - I just lurk on this list and pipe up
when the conversation heads towards topics I enjoy or have experience with
- so please don't think of my personal comments as something that
represents the organization.

I also have been developing since the 90s, I suspect we have a lot in
common. Please email me off the main list if you're interested in
continuing the discussion.