[whatwg] Fieldset interoperability work

Simon Pieters zcorpan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:30:44 PDT 2018

Hello all,

In the interest of transparency. Bocoup is funded by Mozilla to work on
improving interoperability for the fieldset and legend elements. I will
work on this in the next few weeks.

In the whatwg/html repo, the issues for this project have the "topic:
fieldset" label.

https://github.com/whatwg/html/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3A%22topic%3A+fieldset%22

In the web-platform-tests/wpt repo, PRs relevant for this project have the
"html-fieldset" label.

https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Ahtml-fieldset

As part of addressing some of the issues, I've started drafting a spec
proposal, which I will later turn into a pull request.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JM0YmKNRmhl1nEqcg_M_KlxBg_q7LIz9xgzmbrHp34o/edit?usp=sharing

I'm using the following spreadsheet to coordinate this work:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y8LAcvyna4ph2WQvTb4gjOIvEEGzm-zIBOVYuyDfneU/edit?usp=sharing

cheers,
--
Simon Pieters