[whatwg] Security: emphasize that subdomain is not enough for user provided scriptable content

Jonathan Zuckerman j.zuckerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:09:01 PDT 2018

These domains are used specifically because they are reserved for that use
- https://www.iana.org/domains/reserved

If a non-reserved domain is used, it could be bought up by anyone and have
its content changed to something not appropriate for linking from official
spec documents.

The note is technically correct, but perhaps it could be written
differently to more clearly point out the necessity of a different TLD?