[whatwg] It's BackgroundGeolocation Zeit!

Richard Maher maherrj at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:36:05 PST 2018

Yeah, sorry Philp et al. I guess I make their case for them. It was a
cut/paste error I should have proof read better. I assure there were no
personal attacks where I was banned from.

It's just that a solution that *no one* has been able to find fault with
has gone begging for two years while Web Apps continue to bleed users to
native apps because of the lack of this much needed functionality.

How can so much money be squandered on a GeoFence API that's now abandoned
and a duplicitous Geolocation sensor API that isn't even in the background
while Cordova/Phonegap laugh in our faces?

The solution: -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7Rmd3Rn8_hDNW1zSWRoXzBTclU