[whatwg] Web Components face to face, Tokyo 5-6 March

Takayoshi Kochi kochi at google.com
Fri Mar 2 01:36:48 PST 2018

Hi,

This is the last reminder for the F2F meeting next week.
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/18-03-Web-components.md

A reception desk will be open 9AM-10AM at the lobby floor of the Roppongi
Hills Mori Tower building.
The receptionist will distribute badges for you and guid you how to get to
the meeting room at 43F.
If you are coming late, please ping me directly via mail or phone
(080-3365-8801).

We booked a group dinner for the Monday night, and all participants are
invited.
Unfortunately it's hard to find the place where ~20 people can get together
while
it has choice of vegetarian foods - but will try our best, so please let me
know if you have
any dietary restrictions.

If you are not interested to join, please let me know by Sunday noon JST,
so I can adjust
the number of people.

Looking forward to seeing you!
--