[html5] Toolbars in pages

a2h a2h at live.com.au
Thu Mar 18 04:13:58 PDT 2010

I am working on a CMS with a toolbar up the top as well, and I use an
<aside>. When I think about it, <sidebar> could also make sense, but since
it's detached from the rest of the page I settled with <aside>.

Elements simply for purposes like wrapping, if I recall correctly, should be
divs.

Then again, I haven't read over the specs meticulously, and I haven't read
them for a few months or so now, so I may be wrong in my choices. If that's
the case someone feel free to correct me.

-a2h