[html5] local Validator.nu

Kete kenwfoyjr at lavabit.com
Wed Jun 22 03:10:04 PDT 2011

Hello,
I'm pretty confused about installing Validator.nu. It will run on my
computer if I set the JAVA_HOME environment variable and then run the
python script, but I don't want to do those things when I go to validate
an HTML file with my local version of W3C validator.Am I supposed to
install Apache Tomcat AJP13?Also, when I go to localhost:8888, I have to
enable a script from validator.nu to use a crucial drop-down menu, and
that seems like something I shouldn't have to do if I have a local service.

Sincerely,
Kete Foy