[Implementors] Moving tests to an implementation-agnostic place

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Fri Jul 27 10:36:44 PDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:26:40 +0200, Thomas Broyer <t.broyer at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Given that those tests are shared by other implementations, I propose
> they're moved to the html5 project on Google Code (which already
> has an empty tests/ directory in its repository), or maybe even a
> new html5-tests project.

Moving them to html5 makes some sense to me although I would like html5 to
gain some project members from html5lib if that is to happen (including
yourself, for instance). I don't see much value in a separate html5-tests
project.

On SVN update it would still be nice if the tests were imported into the
html5lib tree though. I believe Sam has some tricks to enable that (he
already made it work for parser-tests in the html5 project).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>