Andrew Fedoniouk news at terrainformatica.com
Tue Aug 29 22:09:56 PDT 2006

 Agreed in general, "I wish you to live in an era of changes" is pretty old
 Chinese damnation.
But it is at least not worse than difference in DOM interface
 implementations in different UAs.

 Less number of interfaces - stronger hope that they will be implemented
 uniformely.

> On the other hand, the list can be required to "know" what its items are.

 I didn't get this one, sorry.

 Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com