[whatwg] getElementsByClassName()

Shadow2531 shadow2531 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:27:22 PST 2006

On 2/3/06, Shadow2531 <shadow2531 at gmail.com> wrote:
> O.K.  Then, it should be getElementByClassName*s*() where you have
> have 1 or more classname arguments.  If you pass more than 1 class
> name, both class names have to be present in the classname attribute
> for the element to match.

I just to be clear.  If you do getElementByClassName("this", "that",
"other"), should that only match elements that have all those in their
class attribute value or does it match any element that has "this" and
any element that has "that" and any element that has "other"?

I just want to be sure on the intended behavior.

burnout426