[whatwg] Spellchecking proposal #2

mail at jorgenhorstink.nl mail at jorgenhorstink.nl
Sat Jun 24 01:14:02 PDT 2006

+1
I've read this discussion,but i do not understand exactly
why this should be denoted in markup.i do not understand why
it is needed anyway.is the lang attribute not sufficient?
what about denoting every paragraph in a document should be
spellchecked,and denoting every del not?
what do spellchecking attributes say about the structure of the
document?why not let the browser vendors determine what
suites their needs on this issue.