[whatwg] Refactoring HTML reviewers sought

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Apr 18 06:58:29 PDT 2007

My next book, Refactoring HTML, is gearing up for the review process. It
includes some HTML 5/Web Forms 2.0 content. It also includes some
chapters that are going to drive some people here right up the wall.
(Let's just say, it's very pro-well-formedness, pro-validity, and
pro-XHTML.)

If anyone here would like an early opportunity to review it and comment
on it, please let me know and I'll put you on the list. People who
disagree vehemently with my premises and conclusions are especially
solicited, since in my experience people who don't like what you're
saying are more likely to notice the holes in your arguments. :-)

It's not necessary to read the entire book to comment on it. Comments on
specific sections are also quite helpful.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!