[whatwg] Removal of Ogg is *preposterous*

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Tue Dec 11 11:08:19 PST 2007

No, I won't pay.  It's not my problem, and they can foot the bill.  If they
were wise, they would fund patent reform efforts as the most enduring way to
prevent these disasters from continually arising.  But they won't because
they also benefit from the patent racket.

And even if Apple gets sued for patent infringement, that doesn't mean that
the suit has merits -- experts already looked at the evidence surrounding
Vorbis and patentability, and unanimously said "it's clear".

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Q:	How was Thomas J. Watson buried?