[whatwg] Radio UserLand: Mail from Ian Hickson

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Fri May 18 16:10:15 PDT 2007

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Jon Udell wrote:

> OK. Then I do propose an easy way to issue a non-interactive HTTP POST.

There are two ways to do it today; XMLHttpRequest and dynamic <form>
creation. The former allows for behind-the-scenes stuff and the latter
is needed when you want to replace the current page.

Could you elaborate on the use case? It would be helpful to work out
exactly what you're trying to do so that we can add the right feature to
the language.