[whatwg] RDFa

Philipp Serafin phil127 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:26:52 PDT 2008

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but it looks to me as if RDFa
uses namespaced identifiers nowhere outside attribute values right
now. So couldn't you just introduce a "rdf specific" namespacing
system for example like eRDF does[1]? This way, RDF parsers could
still look up metainformation about RDF properties while RDF-unaware
agents could parse the attribute values as simple text.

[1] http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/wiki/Main/RdfInHtml#schemas