[whatwg] The real issue with HTML5's sectioning model (was: "Headings and sections, role of H2-H6" and "Should default styles for h1-h6 match the outlining algorithm?")

Eduard Pascual herenvardo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:09:51 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Eduard Pascual <herenvardo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Putting that together, a section that links to other pages *and*
> consists of content that is tangentially related to the content around
> it *must* be *both* a nav and an aside. The most blatant example
> (which I thought was clear enough from the example) are "See also"
> sections found on many sites (see a couple of examples on [1] and
> [2]).

Oops, forgot to include the links:
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5#See_also (actually, any
wikipedia article would do, but I thought that one would be a nice
example)
[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.htmldocument.aspx
(scroll down to find a "See also" section) (again, most entries on the
MSDN library would serve as examples).