[whatwg] The real issue with HTML5's sectioning model

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Fri Apr 30 18:56:47 PDT 2010

On Sat, 01 May 2010 10:42:03 +0900, James Robinson <jamesr at google.com>
wrote:
> Is this sort of reply really necessary?  I have not been following the
> surrounding discussion, but this email showed up as a new thread in my
> mail client.  Based on this tone, I now have no desire to catch up on
> the rest of the discussion.

My bad. It's just that we've been over this discussion like a gazillion
times and it would be nice that if we were to have it again at least we
started with the correct facts. Which are that XHTML2 had exactly the same
design as HTML5 has now, but did not solve the problem of mixing h1-h6
with section/h. HTML5 did.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/