[whatwg] [editing] Additional miscellaneous commands

Bjartur Thorlacius svartman95 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:28:18 PDT 2011

Þann mán 22.ágú 2011 21:57, skrifaði Ehsan Akhgari:
> On 11-08-18 6:09 PM, Bjartur Thorlacius wrote:
>> That seems to be of general utility. I recommend sending feature request
>> to implementors.
>
> I think a much shorter path to success would be having a "Show/Hide All
> Comments" button. :-)

Yeah, by all means, reword the button's label. But there are other
(minor) use cases for searching for hidden text: hidden sections (such
as in scripted pages that present only one section at time) developed by
people outside of the WHATWG. But maybe having invisible elements
appearing upon search is just plain confusing?