[whatwg] a rel=attachment

Karl Dubost karld at opera.com
Thu Jul 14 14:25:29 PDT 2011

Le 14 juil. 2011 à 14:45, Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) a écrit :
> <a rel=attachment href=blah.pdf> would indicate that the browser
> should treat this link as if the response came with a content-disposition:
> attachment header, and offer to download/save the file for the user.

A random thought just occured to me (maybe dumb)
But is it a relation qualifier or in fact a target?
In http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/browsers.html#valid-browsing-context-name-or-keyword

    A valid browsing context name or keyword is any string
    that is either a valid browsing context name or that is
    an ASCII case-insensitive match for one of: _blank,
    _self, _parent, or _top.

what about adding

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/