[whatwg] html5 designers

Andrew de Andrade andrew at deandrade.com.br
Mon Mar 21 11:05:05 PDT 2011

Gustavo,

You want the "Help for Web designers and HTML authors" mailing list.
It's the first one on this page:

There really isn't much movement on that mailing list. It's more for
if you have a very specific question about some part of the
specification from a designers point of view. For stuff on HTML5 for
designers, I would check out the BookApart books such as "HTML5 for
Designers" and "CSS3 for Designers".

I highly recommend that you check out Mark Pilgrim's excellent "Dive
into HTML5". It's the best resource I've seen on HTML5 so far, and
it's free to boot.

Finally, I would also check out the new book from Remy Sharp and Bruce
Lawson, "Introducing HTML5". I haven't read it yet, but given the
authors it is sure to be good.

Andrew

--
Q: Why is this email four sentences or less?
A: http://four.sentenc.es