[whatwg] [editing] queryCommand(Indeterm|State|Value) for commands where they make no sense

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Fri Sep 16 13:15:08 PDT 2011

I have a fear for start throwing exceptions at places where we didn't used
to because that'll end up stopping the script.  I guess we can start logging
some console message first but given the market share of IE and WebKit and
how they're both used in native frameworks (.net / WebKit), I'm not
convinced this is the best option from compatibility perspective.

Regardless, it appears to me that we need more usage data we before we make
a call.

- Ryosuke