[whatwg] A plea to Hixie to adopt <main>

Cory Sand yrocsand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:25:48 PST 2012

I don't know if this is relevant at all, but according to the spec
(section 4.4.1), "The body element represents the main content of the
document." What would you say is the relation between this use of the
term "main" and your use of the term here? Might it perhaps be more
accurate to state, "The body element represents the *entire* content
of the document" (or something like that). I don't really know -- just
asking.
Cory